Last revised: February 4, 2021
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
When you contact us through the “contact us” feature on the ENNV Site, through email or telephone, we may collect your name, email address and other personal information that you voluntarily provide, so that we can respond to your inquiry and otherwise communicate with you. We may also use this information to provide you with products and services and for internal marketing and research.
For more information on how Google Analytics collects and processes information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”.
We may also use the above information to comply with any applicable legal obligations and to protect or defend the ENNV Site, our rights and the rights of others.
DO NOT TRACK
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, the ENNV Site is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you can visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We disclose personal information:
- with your consent or direction
- with our affiliates, subsidiaries or otherwise within our corporate group
- with third party vendors who perform functions on our behalf, including operating certain features of the ENNV Site, hosting or maintaining servers used in connection with the ENNV Site, or sending email.
- in connection with our receipt of professional services, which may involve us disclosing information to business advisors (include as examples, lawyers, brokers, underwriters, trustees, accountants and auditors)
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, divestiture, restricting, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our business, which may involve us disclosing information to other corporate entities, professional advisors and other third parties in connection with such activities
- to comply with applicable law, subpoena or other judicial process, to respond to summons or other requests from authorized governmental authorities, to exercise or defend legal claims, or cooperate with law enforcement, which may involve us disclosing information to law enforcement, professional advisors and other third parties in connection with such activities
We will not intentionally sell or rent your personal information to any unaffiliated third party for marketing purposes unless you consent to this use. However, we may provide unaffiliated third parties with aggregate non-personal information about visitors to the ENNV Site (such as statistical information derived from personal information submitted by ENNV Site visitors). Such aggregated information will not identify any particular visitor to the ENNV Site.
ENNV maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in our possession or under our control. Please be aware, however, that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and the transmission of information and data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we make an effort to protect personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data transmitted to or through the ENNV Site; any transmission of information or data by you to or through the ENNV Site is at your sole risk. We will not be responsible or liable for any damages, losses or causes of action arising out of or in connection with the disclosure of any information we collect.
We don’t seek or knowingly collect personal information about children under 18 years of age. If you believe that we have collected personal information from anyone under 18 years of age, please contact us and we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
Visitors that are residents of California, please also refer to our CCPA Privacy Notice.